Friday, June 5, 2009

Missing My Creative Side

Well I am back. I quit blogging for awhile thinking I had nothing to say. But low and behold the "chatty Cathy" syndrom came creeping back. I guess I just had to have a creative hiatus to rev me up again.

It is hot summer here and I am already looking forward to the cool crisp days of fall. Maybe it is because I have learned to knit and have made six scarves. Come October and November I will have a supply of gorgeous toasty warm neck wear, if nothing else. I love the therapy knitting provides especially if you do not have to pay attention to the project. For Mother's day my daughter gave me some beautiful soft rust color yarn for a wrap. It will be a monumental project to undertake. When I begin I plan to be at our local knit studio for guidance and support for the many errors I know will come with this endeavor. When I finish I hope my arm will not be broken after all the pats on the back I will have given myself. We all need encouragement!

As the new season begins, I hope you will come and join me to catch up on a Gammy's thoughts, or one who has been there and done that, or one who has not done that but wants to. Remember we are only as old as we think. Today I am thinking "child-like".

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're back! i knew i left the link to your blog on my blog for a reason.

    can't wait to read everything you want to say!

    ReplyDelete