Friday, April 10, 2009

Soccer Season

Last weekend my husband and I attended our 5 year old grandson"s soccer game. Will has improved so much since last fall. Watching his team is like watching a bunch of tangerines fall aimlessly out of the bag they were puchased in. The colors of the uniforms are orange. He wears Orange T-shirts #3 (his Dads number) orange shorts that come down to his mid-calf and orange socks that come up to his thighs. All in all he is a vision in orange!

His little orange legs get to going so fast that he trips himself up but scrambles back up to get back in the game.

Watching him play is like watching my son play at age 5 which seems like just last year. Wow they say that time goes by so fast. Just watch it speed along as you experience children growing up.

The team did not win this day but his grandparents won by being there and seeing the orange flash flash before our eyes.

As we prepare for this Easter season, let me say how grateful to my heavenly Father I am for our four dear little grandchildren and their parents who are training them up in the way they should go.

Have a good GOOD FRIDAY & a BLESSED EASTER.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm grateful for wonderful grandparents that love and adore their grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete