Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Thinkin'

While cleaning out my desk area I came across this poem that speaks of my thoughts of all who read this. Some people I know and many I do not, but wish I did.


Anyway in our world today, I choose to think more positively, try to remove all negative thoughts before they affect my mood, find something to do that makes my heart sing and accomplish something productive daily. Won't you join me?


Just sittin' here and thinkin', friend, and wonderin' how
twould be, if I had not known you at all
and you had not met me

All things we've shared would then be lost.
The smiles and heartaches, too--
The world would be a dreary place
if I had not known you.

But these fond memories through the years,
all the fun times too
just make me thankful you know me
and glad that I know you.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun poem!! Wish I found stuff like that when I cleaned out my desk instead of stale cheerios!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, The thoughts in that poem were so very nice.I really enjoyed it. I write alot of poetry myself(usually about the special events that happen in my life. Thank you for posting it.Jackie

    ReplyDelete